11 June 2008

*CONTEST* for Bound By Magic!



***CONTEST***

I think it’s time for a contest, or two, for my very first release of ‘BOUND BY MAGIC’ by Amanda Cummings from Red Rose Publishing!!

Contest #1$15 Amazon gift card!
Simply purchase a copy of my book ($2.99) and send me a copy of the order confirmation email. I will add your name into the drawing at the end of the month. And I decided to add a bonus to help motivate you to read it too! If you answer the following question correctly and you are the winner, I will add another $5 to the prize, making it a total of $20!
BONUS QUESTION – What is Amber’s moms name in Bound By Magic?

Contest #2 – Win a copy of my E-Book ‘BOUND BY MAGIC’
This one is easy. Send me an email with ‘Bound by Magic’ in the subject line and I will add you into the drawing for a free copy!

Please send all entries to himscute@yahoo.com

Contest runs until the end of June!
Good Luck!

No comments: