14 January 2008

waaaaaahooooooooo!

Hello everyone! Happy New Year!!!!
Well Kendra Mei here and for the new year, I bring you Ebony Eyes!! It's a short story and yes it is interracial *blush*

After leaving a very abusive relationship, Lea Sharpe moves to the Small town of Davis Bay and with the help of her nose best friend Morgana, Lea managed to get the pieces back together. She is ready totake life by the horns without a man. But after meeting sexy celebrity Shemar Chestnut all that goes out the window.

Shemar Chestnut is a brotha from Davis Bay and the latest football player to venture out into the clothing industry and the music industry. But all work and no play... he decides to take time out during the off season and head back home for some R&R. The last thing he expected to find living next door to his childhood home was asexy blond who couldn't seem to form two words around him. He wants herbut his family and friends aren't that understanding.Can the two get past the fact that Lea is white and let love take its course?Or will Shemar's family destroy what could have been?

Thank you for last year and here's to hoping I can bring you many more lovely tails of love without borders. My website has been updated, please feel free to visit me to see what I am up to. But check out my other author friends, they have WONDERFUL tales and I'm sure you will find something to tickle your tastebuds. Please visit my myspace and friend me...

Rainy Days and Moonlit Kisses,
Kendra Mei Chailyn

No comments: