10 February 2008

Hi Everyone


This is the first time I have blogged here, though I have other blogs where you may have seen me. I write for Red Rose Publishing as Linda Sole. I also write for Severn House as Linda Sole, and as Anne Herries for Severn House and Harlequin Mills & Boon.


My work ranges from romance to saga and crime, and I enjoy ringing the changes. At the moment I have a book out called Cassie's Sheikh with RRP and I shall soon have another book called A Kind Of Loving with RRP. This is a book about an older woman whose marriage is in difficulty. She has just acheived her ambition to open an antique shop in England, but she is having to cope with all kinds of problems in her life; it is moving and very emotional. Someone told me that when they proofed it the book made them cry and think about the things we do in our lives and how what we choose makes us take one way or the other.


I hope you will all read the books and enjoy them and I shall come back and post another time.

Best wishes, Linda

No comments: