17 October 2007

This is absolutely awesome!


Hello everyone!
Kendra Mei Chailyn here! Oh for those of you who don't know me (yet) as I said before I am Kendra Mei Chailyn and I write sensual interracial romance. I am twenty four, living in the cold white north as well as a university student. I am obssessed with cultures (As you can see from my stories) and I am a sucker for a happy ending *blush*.

Just thought I would contribute and let you know that I am in the house with Red Rose! Its a wonderful thing! Believe me. Well lately, I have been walking a thin line guys. I am trying my hand (again) at paranormal! As you see below, Red Rose is going in on the Wolf anthology and it's a good cause so I am trying my hand at that. I have to do it this time because it is a GREAT cause and I don't want to give up. I have some wonderful authors behind me who are helping me with my first try at Paranormal and for that I am truly thankful. Well now I guess we'll see what I'm going to come up with.


My life lately has been one big circus! As many of you know, I am also in university and now its mid-term exam season. Its one big headache. I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks but, who's counting? I have one more exam coming up and that one is the one from hell but to keep my sanity, I take breaks and write. That's all I can do...

Thank you all for checking out Red Rose and thank you for your constant support of Red Rose and myself. The fact that you like my work means more than you will ever know. I have a whole slew of work coming to you from Red Rose including Stolen Moments (many of you know the story behind that one and have been asking about it) It's coming soon I promise. Ebony Eyes is coming too so hang in there *grins*

Oh before I go, don'f forget to go to www.redrosepublishing.com and find out how you can win some serious diamond. It's right there on the front page, in red, you can't miss it! (and no for that one person who thought I was joking about the diamond, I am NOT joking.).

Please visit my website and my MySpace and leave me a message, I would really like that.

And after you've read a Hot red rose title, don't forget to nominate that title & author for the REC Awards.


In closing, myself as well as Red Rose will do our best to bring you stories to make you smile, fall in love and wake your lover .

Until we speak again, keep on reading, keep on loving and remember, when everything else fails, love will find away.

Thanks again guys,
Rainy days and moonlit kises,
Kendra Mei Chailyn