12 March 2008

13 Mar New Release CONTEST

13 March is my Mommy's bday. I thought I'd celebrate by giving one of you lovely readers something.

Isn't it a fun coincidence that RRP is releasing books 13 March as well?

So here's the deal:
- I'm giving away ONE story from my RRP backlist as well as 3 of the 13 March new releases (in other words, I'm paying for them and giving them to you). That's 4 FREE ebooks total.

What do you have to do? Very simple.

Tell me about the weirdest BIRTHDAY gift you've ever gotten your mom and how she reacted to it.

Few Rules:
- Have to be a member of the RRP loop: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/redrosepublishing/
- Only posts to the RRP loop will count
- This contest is from now (this post) until 1am EST 13 March.
- One entry per person
- Winner must reply to the announcement post within 12 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.

Sound like a plan? Good.

Let the games begin!

Zen-Ren
------------------
Zenobia Renquist
Visit the (Not So) Sweet Side of Romance
http://zenobiarenquist.com
A Valentine's Gift for Tori -- Contemp Romance (IR) -- Out Now
Acknowledging Meirion -- Sci-Fi Romance (MC/IR) -- Out Now

No comments: