21 March 2009

Coming soon

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this so I hope that it comes out right. I just wanted to let everyone know that my first book Resemblance, is coming soon from Red Rose Publishing. The edits have been completed and I wanted to thank everyone at Red Rose Publishing, for making this a grand and exciting adventure and I'm sure that this is only the beginning. I wanted to also thank my editor Michelle Ellis, with her help and insight I understand more of what I'm doing with my writing. I'd also like to thank Nancy Donahue for doing such a great job with my cover art.
I'll post again as soon as I have the release date.


Remember, give love to receive love.


Yolanda Stokes


www.ylstokes.com
http://www.myspace.com/ylstokes

2 comments:

Debra Kayn said...

Hi Yolanda,

Congrats on your first book. Its an exciting time. Enjoy every moment!!

Emmy Ellis said...

Whaa hoooo, Yolanda!

Good luck, m'dear!

:o)