15 March 2009

Twitting like a Pro

I know I've been off scene for a while, but now I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. I’m really supposed to be blogging about the new book I've finished but Twitter is so freaking addicting. It’s like the updates in Yahoo Messenger and MySpace that I used on a constant basis. I actually like it. The best thing is that I like receiving the messages on my cell phone (I’m not THAT crazy. Of course I have unlimited messaging, I only play crazy on TV!). I really like Twitter, though I’ve only been using it for about an hour now. It’s really interesting. There are 2nd grade Kids using it and people using it in church!!!(No joke! It was on the news!!). I’m not going as far as to using it in church for the simple fact that I sit next to my mom and she likes to swat me if I even think about pulling out my cell. LOL. If you wanna have a look or to even try it out, you can take a look at my page www.twitter/ladyofgrac25 (Again, It’s really cool).

TTFN!!

Leah V.

No comments: